Emily turns 2
I know I have said it a million times...and I am sure I will say it a million more...but it really is hard to believe that Miss Emily is 2 already. Seems like she was just born and already two years have flown by. She is having her big birthday party on Saturday, but today is her real birthday so we just had to celebrate!

Cupcakes are the perfect size!

This birthday she was all ready to blow out her own candles!

Sprinkles and...

Frosting are the best part!

She never even finished the cake part, and yes, she really did pick each individual sprinkle off the top and eat it! :)

Just a little something from Mommy and Daddy!

She seemed to enjoy opening her present.

Choo choo!

Trains are one of her favorite things right now, along with airplanes and babies!
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Emily!

Cupcakes are the perfect size!

This birthday she was all ready to blow out her own candles!

Sprinkles and...

Frosting are the best part!

She never even finished the cake part, and yes, she really did pick each individual sprinkle off the top and eat it! :)

Just a little something from Mommy and Daddy!

She seemed to enjoy opening her present.

Choo choo!

Trains are one of her favorite things right now, along with airplanes and babies!
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Emily!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home